Thursday, 26 January 2017

New year // Same Blog?

Hello and yes this is the big 2017 return.


Seeing as we are nearing the end of January I saw it appropriate to freshen up the blog…no I will not be proposing more blog posts as a new year’s resolution because I think we all now…not gonna happen!

So, updates! I am now halfway through my first year at university, I have survived living on my own so far and I am ready to finally bring back this blog with a bang. This time with no restrictions, blog posts about everything you can imagine, new music finds, weekly journals, reviews, you name it, it will be here.

Image result for coming soon

Having been studying an English degree alongside creative writing and journalism I am more determined than ever to keep the blog ball rolling. This moves me onto the topic of finding something you love doing and embracing it. I love reading and writing and as much as I forget that sometimes, once I get a few words down I cannot stop and I enjoy doing it…however not so much when it is a word count based academic essay, thus making me more motivated than ever to bring my blog back to life and make it better than before. 

Image result for academic writing

Will I be promising weekly blog posts? Probably not, but I will be keeping it more up to date than ever before!

With next weeks blog post already drafted up I cannot wait to get back into the swing of things and writing about things I love and share these with people.

Until next time,
Shannon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment